Mention the name Family Security Credit Union and people will tell you that not only are we a financial organization, but we are also known for our involvement in the communities we serve. The dedication of our team members to exceed member expectations is evident in everyday transactions and in our combined efforts to promote community building and provide for those in need.
Family Security employees regularly assist in fundraising attempts for numerous organizations. Whether it's lending a hand to volunteer with the American Cancer Society, attending a Relay for Life event to support research, hosting a 5K to benefit Autism, assisting with a build for Habitat for Humanity, or answering phones for the St. Jude telethon our employees are proud to be part of the fundraising efforts.
Family Security is dedicated to ensure that we assist our members in learning how to be financially secure; we provide financial counseling at no cost for members who express a need for the service. In being community minded, we often take opportunities to go into the school system and present programs that are age appropriate to teach the students how to become successful as they begin the process of becoming financially responsible.
Sponsorships & Donations
As a credit union abiding by the motto “people helping people,” our goal is to positively impact the communities surrounding Family Security's branches. Although we would love to honor every request, we do have limitations.
What We Sponsor
- Non-profit organizations
- Community & Economic Development
- Youth & Education
- Health & Human Services
Guidelines to Follow Upon Submission of a Request
- Request should be submitted 30 days prior to the event
- Allow 10-15 days for review of the request
- The marketing department will contact you with a decision
- Organization must be a non-profit, charity, or educational institution.
- Must be located within the service area of a Family Security Credit Union Branch
- Organization must be non-discriminatory—including race, religion, gender, age, or national origin.
Types of Requests NOT Considered
- Organizations outside our service area
- Individuals for monetary gain
- Travel, entertainment, conference costs
- Print ads (to our discretion)