fscu logo



Debit Card Disputes
To file a debit card dispute, complete, sign and return this form with any supporting documentation to Family Security's Card Services Department.

Stop Payment on ACH or Lost/Stolen Checks
To stop payment on ACH debits or Lost/Stolen checks, complete, sign and deliver this form by branch visit, fax, or mail to the Accounting/Records Department.

Written Statement of Unauthorized Debit (ACH)
To dispute an unauthorized, ACH debit transaction on your account, you must complete this form and return it to our Accounting/Records Department by branch visit, fax, or mail.

Overdraft Privilege Opt-In
We will only approve and pay overdrafts for ATM and everyday debit card transactions if you ask us to by completing and returning this form.  You may fax the completed form or come by one of our convenient branch locations.  Other options available to opt in are by calling us at 1-800-239-5515 or by filling out the online form at FSCU@HOME.


Accounting/Records & Card Services Department Fax:  (256) 340-2024